John and Mary Phillips, co-founders and owners of Associated Crafts, deliver a dynamic interview with Host Dick Lyles regarding how they built their stained glass window business from scratch to become one of the largest in the country, how they cultivate and ensure a strong, positive team with a customer-first focus, and their secrets to running a very successful business as husband and wife. They also reveal their unusual hobby and great Faith. After the interview, seasoned and successful Catholic entrepreneur and CEO of Origin Entertainment, Dick Lyles, answers caller questions on business and careers from a Catholic perspective.
Search show archives:
- 1 of 9
The Catholic Business Hour
With Dick Lyles
Welcome to our live, call-in radio program that focuses on careers and business with a Catholic perspective! Produced by the Catholic Business Journal, the show is broadcast to more than 130 MILLION twice a week, on the EWTN global Catholic network, which includes 200 stations nationwide, plus Sirius 130, online and on Clear Channel's I Heart Radio. You can also listen live on the smartphone app TuneIn Radio.
Call or email us (See "Contact" page) to Learn how easy it is to become a radio sponsor, with exposure to more than 130 million!
FREE e-NewsBriefs – sign up now:
- Early Mother Teresa Interview Worth Remembering...
- Business Listing: Post Your Business Listing
- Faith-based, practical goal-setting for the New Year
- Most Under-rated Catholic Book of the Last Year...
- Real Estate Investing in 2012: Where to Invest?
- AVM Biotechnology, LLC
- Catholic Schools Week & Powerful New Resources to Impact Culture: Creating Dividends for Life